View Single Post
Old 08-21-2013, 10:39 AM   #3 (permalink)
Arrvaxx
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th F.I. Twin Turbo
Arrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond repute

Been about a month now. Still finding excuses to drive the long way to places. Kids are loving that dad is happy to drive them wherever for whatever, whenever.

A few weeks ago I popped the hood and realized that I had K&N Typhoons. Saved me some cash. I have the370z.com and you good people for educating me to the point that I even knew what they were! I immediately dropped to my knees (hey-family show here!) to check for an oil cooler. No luck, haha.

Having them already did help me a lot however. I was debating between starting with Swift R-spec springs and H&R Trak+ DRS spacers or the Typhoon. So, decision made. I ordered the springs and spacers today. Oh, a SPC rear camber kit is on its way too. May not need it but just in case.

I also decided on a cat back; Fast Intentions TDX with 18” resonators. And since the lead time is so long for them I grounded my kids so that I could deny them allowance and spend the money on shinies NOW.

Last week I swapped out the standard clear bulbs in the map light-thing for red LEDs. I had read a post by someone who did the same thing and commented about a hot spot. Makes sense considering most LEDs point in one direction. I came across a bulb that has one pointing ‘up’ and four that point out. Chose red and am very pleased. (Link to bulb)

2010 370Z 40th Anniversary (#480 born 1/19/2010)
Fast Intentions Twin Turbo | Varis Arising II | Limited Edition Recaro Sportster | Tuned by Specialty Z | 604hp 525 torque @14lbs boost on 100 octane

Last edited by Arrvaxx; 08-21-2013 at 12:36 PM.
Arrvaxx is offline   Reply With Quote