View Single Post
Old 08-21-2013, 02:29 AM   #20 (permalink)
Elan
Track Member

Drives: Airplanes
Elan has a reputation beyond reputeElan has a reputation beyond reputeElan has a reputation beyond reputeElan has a reputation beyond reputeElan has a reputation beyond reputeElan has a reputation beyond reputeElan has a reputation beyond reputeElan has a reputation beyond reputeElan has a reputation beyond reputeElan has a reputation beyond reputeElan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ka24king View Post
Hell ya similar situation although the dude just cut me off the after I asked wtf he's was doing he proceeds to do the whole pull over Muthfukr and all that which I did I was given no chance the dude kept throwing his car at mine and wouldent back off I really tried to avoid contact. He stopped quick and got outta his car with a beer bottle <--- go figure lol . Anyway once I saw the bottle either going at the z or my head couldn't really tell I pulled the SIG out and that stopped really quickly never thought if ever have to pull out my gun on someone. But I knew I wasent in the wrong and was scared for my life ( dude was massive tattooed Hispanic man). Anyway I calmly told him I felt threatened and I was going to shoot and he quickly scrambled back to his car wether to get a gun or run idk but I took off outta there like a bat outta hell . And he chased me for a bit but c'mon he was in mustang he dident stand a chance anyway I LOVE TEXAS and hate ridiculous drunks

Oh yeah and allways carry. Better to have it and not need it that need it and not have it!
Good for you. I'd pull a gun if I felt that a) my life and well-being was at risk or b) my property was at risk.
2009 370Z NISMO #477 | AAM Competition Short Tails | AAM Competition HFCs | K&N Typhoon CAI | Kenwood DPX300U | Rockford Fosgate PRIME R300-4 | Rockford Fosgate Punch P165 | Rockford Fosgate Punch P300-12 | Polk Audio db1001 | 15% Tints | GTR Start Button |
Elan is offline   Reply With Quote