View Single Post
Old 08-20-2013, 10:55 PM   #18 (permalink)
Zbrah
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z
Zbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by axmea? View Post
Too bad we can't do a Stance GR + vs Swift/Koni shoot out. Same car same driver one track. Just dreaming here.

Personally, I'd pick the Stance GR + if I had to choose between the two.

OP don't fall for the belief that price/$$ is the end all. There are a few good coilover set ups that are in the sub 1k range and clearly far from crap and better than a spring shock combo. You asked between a spring and a coilover, go with coils. You did not mention your budget so the choice is wide right now. I was fine with springs until I discovered it's limits. Car looked great dropped and stanced out but was a challenge to drive in the twisties around the mountain.
Agreed bro. Dont automatically write off certain products solely based on it's price, find what fits best for your usage, and only then factor in cost. If you just want a mild drop for daily driving and don't want to compromise rideabilty then others have said, go with Swift spring and koni shocks if needed, If you want the same thing with the added benefit of height adjustments then buy coil overs, which coil overs is up to you, do your research. As for me Stance seems solid for what I plan to do with my car, dropping $2k+ for higher end c/o to hard park my car just seem overkill IMO, I'll save that extra money toward other mods
Zbrah is offline   Reply With Quote