View Single Post
Old 08-20-2013, 10:38 PM   #14 (permalink)
Zbrah
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z
Zbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gSwift View Post
In response to comfort, I love them. I'm running them somewhere in the middle as far as dampening goes. They are really firm yet ride almost as good as stock. Cornering feels solid and very well planted.

I had the KW's but like you I wanted moarlow...The KW's maxed out as low as they would go in the back didn't even close the fender gap. So I sold them, and with the money bought the SS+ true type and then still had the money to buy SPL camber and SPL toe arms.

As for BC...I had BC BR's on my 350 and they rattled real bad in the rear (OEM Type). Had several shops look at it but never got the rattle issue resolved.
Appreciate your review bro. How many miles have you put o your SS?

I never had any or issues with my BC, and I've installed 3 sets for my friends and none had any problems on the rears, one person did had clunking noise but that was due to us forgetting to torque down one of the bolt and worked itself loose
Zbrah is offline   Reply With Quote