View Single Post
Old 08-20-2013, 06:48 PM   #34 (permalink)
PapoZalsa
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 16 Nismo w/Tech Pack
PapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voice59 View Post
Nice.. I don't really like heading out there simply because I don't know anyone at all. And I get there pretty early and it seems to be a lot of muscle and not too many imports. And the imports that ARE there are like 17 year olds with alot to prove for some reason.
Come to C & C Williamsburg every 3rd Saturday of the month. A great diversity of cars. EVOs, WRXs, Lambos, Ferraris, BMWs, Porsches. 370 & 350s, Muscle cars, British cars, etc.

I got a MB 370Z, cannot miss it. Always parked by a Nissan Nismo Juke, the C & C coordinator, I'm the assistant coordinator.

There is a Coffee Shop were in addition to coffee you can get breakfast.

Very friendly crowd!

Hope to see you next month!
Modshack's Custom Air Intakes /3M Clear Bra/ Illuminated Kick Plates / F. I CBE w/12" resonators / EVO-R Front Lip / Rear Hatch Wing / Tein S-Tech Springs /Ilegal Tint in the Rep. of VA/4x20mm Z1 Spacers/ Vinyl Roof/Liquid Carbon Designs
PapoZalsa is offline   Reply With Quote