View Single Post
Old 08-20-2013, 03:34 PM   #8 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by daisuke149 View Post
Said the poor man's porsche?

They have had quality vehicles for a while. But they are not going to extreme ends. The Genesis coupe was supposed to be a much harder sports car.. but they softened it up for more market appeal unfortunately. But they are making strides

Parents have the new santa fe sport 2.0T. And that things pretty damn awesome. Nothing comes close to it for the price / features and comfort.
didn't mean to offend you, but i would prefer to have a 3series vs a copy of it.

is the Z a copy of the porsche? you really think that? you must not know porsche all that well. have you driven a 911 turbo? i have. it's like comparing apples to oranges and calling them both the same fruits.

both have 4 tires and a steering wheel. they must be exactly the same! you fit the hyundai demographics well.
i was originally in the market to get a GTR...

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN_370 View Post
Kind of a stale outlook that can be used on any sub premium brand. Including Nissan.
you are perfect for hyundai.
kenchan is offline   Reply With Quote