View Single Post
Old 08-20-2013, 03:03 PM   #12 (permalink)
Zbrah
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z
Zbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EndyKwon View Post
But at the same time, which is a more comfy/better feel setup?
Honestly I have no prior experience with Stance so I cannot answer how comfortable they are, I'm only considering them based on reviews from people I know and from others on the web, maybe some Z34 owners can chime in with their experience with Stance. I've had BC before and they were quite comfortable for my daily driving and going lowww, I would def get BC again, but want to give Stance a try this time.

Stance products maybe outsourced but their HQ and customer support is US based (Ill, Chicago), where you would send your c/o in for rebuild if you ever needed, not TW. For my daily use and hard parking, I just cant justify dropping $2k+ for KW, rather spend that money on new wheels or other mods to show off. Although Stance are track tested and proven. You can check their web site and decide for your self.

Super Sport+
Zbrah is offline   Reply With Quote