View Single Post
Old 08-20-2013, 02:03 PM   #34 (permalink)
chrischhorn
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Juke Nismo RS
chrischhorn is a splendid one to beholdchrischhorn is a splendid one to beholdchrischhorn is a splendid one to beholdchrischhorn is a splendid one to beholdchrischhorn is a splendid one to beholdchrischhorn is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMWEZL View Post
Man still sucks to see this. I was out in the field all last week. My wife had planned on co-driving this auto-x season but if we can't find a dedicated sitter for Sundays you are more than welcomed to co-Drive in C Stock.
Thanks for the offer. I really wanna take you up on that but it just wouldn't feel right driving someone elses car. For now, H stock in the Subaru will have to do

Quote:
Originally Posted by V8Killer View Post
Yes it is. Sorry to hear about your loss man but happy you are well. I was looking forward to seeing your nitrous build take off since I can't continue with mine with me being overseas. I hope all is well and when your ready I know you could probably sell some parts for some extra cash b/c there will be guys reading this waiting for that moment. Let me know if your letting any of the nitrous parts go. Take care buddy.
A lot of my parts are already gone. Really the only thing I have left is my Diff with the 4.08 gears and Quaife installed (but I think I have a buyer for) and the hotchkis sway bars. Due to the limited amount of time I had to removed everything (2 days) I was unable to get off the Momentum headers.....

R.I.P. 8/01/13 1SlowZ
One day I'll have another....
chrischhorn is offline   Reply With Quote