View Single Post
Old 08-20-2013, 01:52 PM   #18 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lt_370z View Post
Ever since I purchased the Nismo 2 months ago I have noticed a big change in how people treat you. Previously, I drove a 2008 Honda Civic LX...nothing fancy, just a great commuter car. Now with the Z, I have gotten a lot more attention from people I knew but never really hung out with. I find it odd because I still act the same and treat people the same before and after the Z. Now these people I never hung out with are calling me to go hang out and asks if I want to join their car meet etc. As for another example, people at work keep asking me if I received a promotion (which I didn't). They say my family must be rich and asks me how much the car cost me (somebody thought it cost over 50k). When I tell them it wasn't expensive and cost under 30k they were shocked. I bought the Z because I've always loved the Z car and thought it was a great price for all that you get. Have you guys experienced the same thing happen to you when you got your Z?
yes, pretty girls stared, waved and even blew kisses while i was driving my G. they would stop at a light and comment about my car.

now with my Z, i only get from ugly greasy doods at gas stations.
kenchan is offline   Reply With Quote