View Single Post
Old 08-20-2013, 12:21 PM   #8 (permalink)
zilverbullet
Track Member

Drives: a silver bullet
zilverbullet has a reputation beyond reputezilverbullet has a reputation beyond reputezilverbullet has a reputation beyond reputezilverbullet has a reputation beyond reputezilverbullet has a reputation beyond reputezilverbullet has a reputation beyond reputezilverbullet has a reputation beyond reputezilverbullet has a reputation beyond reputezilverbullet has a reputation beyond reputezilverbullet has a reputation beyond reputezilverbullet has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by axmea? View Post
Once the mod bug hits, it does not stop. I you get springs, you'll want coilovers at some point. If you've got BC's or Stance, you'll want KW, if you've got KW's you'll want JRz's. It never ends. Skip the springs and get on coilovers. That's what I should have done. All it takes is to drive and discover the limits of your car and you'll want to change things up. It's sickening.....but I like.

Precisely! I have swifts and they are awesome in terms of handling and it does provide the perfect amount of drop but I still want MOARZLOWZ!

Only thing stopping me from going coilovers is my 18" stock wheels and new Fast Intentions CF mufflers. Once both are compromised, I will be switching to coilovers.