Thread: Fob Fail
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2013, 09:05 AM   #10 (permalink)
fonzo179
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Audi Q5 3.0T
fonzo179 has a reputation beyond reputefonzo179 has a reputation beyond reputefonzo179 has a reputation beyond reputefonzo179 has a reputation beyond reputefonzo179 has a reputation beyond reputefonzo179 has a reputation beyond reputefonzo179 has a reputation beyond reputefonzo179 has a reputation beyond reputefonzo179 has a reputation beyond reputefonzo179 has a reputation beyond reputefonzo179 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by madwi View Post
LOL, Actually I used it to scare a little kid once. He was about to put his grubby paws on my freshly washed car. I found it hilarious, the kid, not so much.
I usually use it when I go to concerts. I always forget where I park, and it's interesting to hit that panic button. I'm 4/4 when it comes to having someone standing near the car when I finally get there.

It also happened at the rodeo recently (but that one was funnier). When I got to the car and turned off the alarm, the family standing nearby was all smiles. The Dad said, "I looked at my wife and told her I didn't do anything. She didn't believe me! Thank God you showed up."