View Single Post
Old 08-20-2013, 08:04 AM   #252 (permalink)
Gaston370Z
Base Member

Drives: 10 Nssn 370Z Red M6
Gaston370Z is on a distinguished road
Default Loss of pedal pressure

I recently noticed that after driving on the interstate for an extended period of time, my clutch pedal would get soft and id have very minimal pressure at the bottom. It would pump back up after a couple uses. So last night I go to leave the house and I cant get it to go in gear because there isnt enough pedal pressure. I check the reservior and its good. I sat there and pumped it and finally got it in gear. I drove to work, came back out to leave and now i cant get it to pump up enough to get it on gear. My Z is a 2010 with just under 50k on it. I have an extended warranty to Hendrick " the dealership I bought it used from". Id like to see if Nissan will cover it under factory warranty, but the nearest dealership is 2 hours away. This is more than likely my CSC correct? Id do the work myself and upgrade everything, but I dont really have the cash to spend on that stuff right now, nor the time and the space to fix it. Ive got a baby due at the end of sept and my wife would flip if I went and spent the money to replace clutch, flywheel, CSC.
Gaston370Z is offline   Reply With Quote