View Single Post
Old 08-20-2013, 07:59 AM   #21 (permalink)
Huck
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Pantydropper machine
Huck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
Yes I do have to remove it to change my oil filter since it's been relocated to the other side of the engine. The review was for the majority of buyers, who will have the oil filter in the factory location.

It's also worth mentioning that I have an oil pan spacer on my car and the Z-Speed shroud clears it easily.
The oil pan spacer was gonna be my next question, I want to get one and I just now realized it might not clear the diffuser. Thanks for the info

I survived Zdayz 2013... (barely)
VLEDS | Evo-R | Moddiction | CF Hood Struts | F.I. CF CBE & LTH | Stillen CAI | NST Pulleys | UpRev | Z1 | M7 | Status | Forgestar | PSS | Whiteline | SPL | SPC | Kenwood | Zenclosure | Kicker | Alpine Type R
Huck is offline   Reply With Quote