View Single Post
Old 08-19-2013, 06:20 PM   #6 (permalink)
daisuke149
My *** is famous!

Drives: 2013 Boss 302 PW
daisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to daisuke149

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
i just can't see myself buying hyundai's.

i rather just spend the money and buy the real thing.
Said the poor man's porsche?

Quote:
Originally Posted by /Angelo350Z/ View Post
I suppose people felt the same about Datsun back in the 60s. Hyundai just needs to continue what they're doing. People will buy as long as they keep producing quality vehicles.
They have had quality vehicles for a while. But they are not going to extreme ends. The Genesis coupe was supposed to be a much harder sports car.. but they softened it up for more market appeal unfortunately. But they are making strides

Parents have the new santa fe sport 2.0T. And that things pretty damn awesome. Nothing comes close to it for the price / features and comfort.
daisuke149 is offline   Reply With Quote