View Single Post
Old 08-19-2013, 04:15 PM   #24 (permalink)
Meulen
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 370z 40th
Meulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond repute

Got my mats on Saturday. Their showroom is AMAZING! Complimentary Coffee/Espresso bar while you wait (only 10mins btw!), and cool vehicles. Showroom is immaculate! Lot's of cool products on display. I'll have to upload some pics from my phone later, but being a ex-motorcycle guy I really appreciated the old vincent, MV Agusta, Ducati, etc, and the Porsche Tractor was all kinds of COOL!

Mats are great too! Drove around with them all weekend. Maybe a little more slippery than I'd like which isn't always great driving a 6MT, but not terrible. Protection is great! I'm going to do the Nismo badge mod soon. I was going to put the 40th badge on there but it doesn't look like it's going to fit.
Meulen is offline   Reply With Quote