View Single Post
Old 08-19-2013, 12:48 PM   #12 (permalink)
mag_black
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z MT6
mag_black has a reputation beyond reputemag_black has a reputation beyond reputemag_black has a reputation beyond reputemag_black has a reputation beyond reputemag_black has a reputation beyond reputemag_black has a reputation beyond reputemag_black has a reputation beyond reputemag_black has a reputation beyond reputemag_black has a reputation beyond reputemag_black has a reputation beyond reputemag_black has a reputation beyond repute

The 2nd dyno sheet I added only has numbers from cbe/intake/tp, cbe/intake and cbe/intake. I should have the other files today to see what the tuning is actually doing. If you look at sheet 1 and then sheet 2, you'll see that two of the sheet 1 runs made it on to sheet 2.

I have no idea what the tuning is doing because it's not sheet 2 at all, and the best numbers of the day are on sheet 2 which is only cbe/intake/tp. That's why I'm really not happy.

Any runs after "runfile_22.drf" (304/248) on sheet 2 didn't make anymore peak hp/tq.

Last edited by mag_black; 08-19-2013 at 12:51 PM.
mag_black is offline   Reply With Quote