View Single Post
Old 08-19-2013, 12:45 PM   #1 (permalink)
Mozen
Track Member

Drives: Nissan 370z PW M6
Mozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs down Poor Customer service over the phone

Hello,

I recently called you guys in reference to buying a set of brake ducts for my 370z. I have the Zele front bumper and am currently in the process of making my own custom brake ducts that will work with either your kit or something I would create. When I tried to buy just the kit with the tubing and the custom wheel hub connection the rep on the phone kept warning me about how he could not guarantee fitment.Which I understand, and I appreciate the warning but honestly..what wouldn't fit? As i had explained to him, all I wanted was the darn wheel hub connection which yall wont sell seperate. I was only going to buy the hose as well because yall cant/wont separate the kit.

What really got to me is when I mentioned that I was stationed overseas, and despite your website displaying a nondisclosed "free shipping" logo the guy I was talking to told me shipping would be around $200 unless I wanted USPS. He said then I would have to wire you guys the money. Is this normal business practice? Every other major vendor on this forum can accept my credit or debit up front for an order and include the cost of shipping when it goes by USPS. Shipping to APO is the same as shipping an item anywhere else in the US however, i understand it is more expensive than say UPS or FedEx. When I said I was fine with USPS he told me flat out it would be "expensive" and that I was "better off just not getting the kit". I them mentioned that Z1 ships to USPS no problem i was told that they "were a great customer" and that i should use them.

I guess this turned into more of a rant than anything however im sorry i made the mistake of going straight to you guys rather than dealing with Z1 like i normally do. I really feel like your customer service rep on the phone could not care less about my business and made no effort whatsoever to engage me or make a sale. To be honest i dont expect free shipping even when i see the advertisement but neither do i expect to get turned away flat out.

-Brandon