View Single Post
Old 08-19-2013, 01:15 AM   #94 (permalink)
Elan
Track Member

Drives: Airplanes
Elan has a reputation beyond reputeElan has a reputation beyond reputeElan has a reputation beyond reputeElan has a reputation beyond reputeElan has a reputation beyond reputeElan has a reputation beyond reputeElan has a reputation beyond reputeElan has a reputation beyond reputeElan has a reputation beyond reputeElan has a reputation beyond reputeElan has a reputation beyond repute

I've learned that if you drive a nice car, you have to be extra nice no matter what because people do stupid things to you and your car because they know we care a little more. To avoid keying, quartering, and brake checking, I don't flip the bird or honk in aggression (unless my safety is as risk).

Generally I'm a nice drive. If your turn signal comes on, I slow down to let you in. If you're overtaking me, I move over. I like being a nice driver because for all I know, I just made someone's day who has been having a rough one. It makes me feel better and it's safer to be less aggressive. I will say that if you ride slow in the fast lane, I will pass you and cut it close with no turn signal to let ya know that you need to move over. Just my .02
2009 370Z NISMO #477 | AAM Competition Short Tails | AAM Competition HFCs | K&N Typhoon CAI | Kenwood DPX300U | Rockford Fosgate PRIME R300-4 | Rockford Fosgate Punch P165 | Rockford Fosgate Punch P300-12 | Polk Audio db1001 | 15% Tints | GTR Start Button |
Elan is offline   Reply With Quote