View Single Post
Old 08-18-2013, 06:28 PM   #92 (permalink)
luigi90210
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Classified
luigi90210 has a spectacular aura aboutluigi90210 has a spectacular aura aboutluigi90210 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haboob View Post
I don't really think it helps with congestion. They already get free passes in the HOV lane. Lane splitting does nothing but startle drivers and cause potentially more accidents, or damage to cars.

I almost ran one over, because I was startled by this loud bike flying between cars.

Usually I'll hug the line on the drivers side to prevent any of that when I'm in Cali.

It's the most retarded "legal" thing there.
how would it not help with congestion?

if there are 18k motorcyclists in LA and lane splitting was not legal
would you want 18k more vehicles out on the roads as opposed to having them lane split their way off so they are out of the way and they can get home faster and there are less vehicles out on the road to prevent you from getting from where you need to be? and congestion is not the only reason why it became legal, it was also proven in studies that lane splitting prevents accidents regarding motorcyclists and distracted drivers and deaths of motorcyclists went down since lane splitting became legal

im sorry if this comes off as offensive but if you were paying attention to the roads and checking your mirrors, you would not be startled by motorcyclists lane splitting and what you're doing is in fact illegal(its called impeding traffic)

honestly you sound like one of those ignorant cagers who hate the fact that motorcyclists can just pass you while you're stuck in traffic sitting there
luigi90210 is offline   Reply With Quote