View Single Post
Old 08-18-2013, 11:29 AM   #9 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by roy'sz View Post
Bad fuel sender? Here is a tip push ignition twice....if you dont hear the whine of the pumps....then there is your prob.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
I got phunk's race kit for fuel staruvion. I can hear hear phunk's fuel pump prime, but I never could hear the stock fuel pump prime even when I was stock.
If you tell someone to turn it to the on position you can put your ear to the fuel filler and hear it

Quote:
Originally Posted by roy'sz View Post
I just re read and saw that there is no dots after your had 6. If your not smelling gas then I wonder where it went.
I guess? If he poured gas in and didn't notice it on the floor... Then we have a totally different issue