View Single Post
Old 08-18-2013, 01:44 AM   #536 (permalink)
Elan
Track Member

Drives: Airplanes
Elan has a reputation beyond reputeElan has a reputation beyond reputeElan has a reputation beyond reputeElan has a reputation beyond reputeElan has a reputation beyond reputeElan has a reputation beyond reputeElan has a reputation beyond reputeElan has a reputation beyond reputeElan has a reputation beyond reputeElan has a reputation beyond reputeElan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 350zabbb View Post
Lol ^

Its okay I have so much personal information of his I might visit 4 chan and let them go to town.

His parole was for the series of frauds he committed where he got a guy to give him $19,000 and another to give $2500. I also have court documents of his where he has been convicted of assault, break/entry with weapon, and disobeying an officer.
Man this guys is a real winner. His parents should be shot from creating him and not disposing of him in a sock or other reproduction preventative device. Glad he is in jail where he belongs. Thanks for giving us closure!
2009 370Z NISMO #477 | AAM Competition Short Tails | AAM Competition HFCs | K&N Typhoon CAI | Kenwood DPX300U | Rockford Fosgate PRIME R300-4 | Rockford Fosgate Punch P165 | Rockford Fosgate Punch P300-12 | Polk Audio db1001 | 15% Tints | GTR Start Button |