View Single Post
Old 08-17-2013, 04:58 PM   #9 (permalink)
10MPlayer
Enthusiast Member

Drives: your mama wild.
10MPlayer has much to be proud of10MPlayer has much to be proud of10MPlayer has much to be proud of10MPlayer has much to be proud of10MPlayer has much to be proud of10MPlayer has much to be proud of10MPlayer has much to be proud of10MPlayer has much to be proud of10MPlayer has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by peleincubus View Post
One way flights are pretty inexpensive. Especially if it is a $1500 difference for a car that is specific to want you want.
That's what I was thinking. You can fly just about anywhere one way for $500. And if you buy out of state you get the fun of driving your new car back home. And since it's used you don't have to baby because of the breakin period. Winner all the way around.

I was thinking of doing the same thing if I'd have decided to go with the GT500 Shelby. THey're way cheaper in the south than here in Cali. Like $5-10K cheaper. Don't about Z's, whether they're cheaper out of state.

I'd have more than paid for the price of a plane ticket to Texas or Mississippi and gotten to drive it back to Cali. YEa.
10MPlayer is offline   Reply With Quote