View Single Post
Old 08-17-2013, 01:49 PM   #4 (permalink)
Joepro
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Company car
Joepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond repute

On my second trans, lost 2nd all together... you have to delay the shift to second or it will grind to the moon and back, new one does it too. When you pull to second, pull it almost the whole way, wait a hair of a second, you will feel the gear line up, them grab second, if you try to quick shift...GRIND. Really costing some time in my 1/4 mile runs, super annoying. If I could find upgrsded internals I will buy a used trans and tear it down...

Last edited by Joepro; 08-17-2013 at 01:55 PM.
Joepro is offline   Reply With Quote