View Single Post
Old 08-17-2013, 11:09 AM   #2522 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
Happy Saturday, Gang

I'm heading over to my wife's cousin to help them move a big couch. Then I'm hoping to head over to Top Golf for a bit. After that it's to the office. Clutch fluid is probably going to have to wait until Sunday because the Z is the only car at the house right now. I can't afford to have our only available car out of commission just in case something happens.
that is smart thinking, mr. jar. always have a backup plan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackcherry20 View Post
Hey you guys!!!!!

Did i get iggy'd by EVERYBODY but Onze?!?! Sigh.
not by me, msbc. i was out motoring and QD'ed my G afterwards.

had a good drive. was behind 3-4 slowarse idiot drivers, but that was all. not bad for a saturday morning with kinda slow start. had to drop my kids off at private school. if it wasn't for that, i'd be out at least 45min earlier.

hope everyone is having a great saturday. i need to do some house chores after i get a quick rest...