View Single Post
Old 08-16-2013, 09:51 PM   #847 (permalink)
travisjb
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: VIR
travisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MC View Post
I went with the black painted mirrors and spoiler on me and my dads cyber gray C7.I could do with or without the mirrors but the spoiler looks great two toned on gray or silver with those black wheels.

only other aesthetic option I would say go with is the carbon interior..but you are getting 1LT and I think you need at least 2LT to option it.. to me personally the 1LT interior is a little plain and they are using real dry carbon replacement panels.. that to me is worth the 995
That does look nice. Not sure I want to pay $500 for painted calipers (no offense Mike!). 2LT is only 995? I'm curious to try out the HUD as well, so I think you're right - I'll make that jump. Great input thanks!!
2009 370Z #104
*For Sale*
travisjb is offline   Reply With Quote