View Single Post
Old 08-16-2013, 09:32 PM   #20 (permalink)
H2O_Doc
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '14 370Z, '12 4Runr
H2O_Doc is a splendid one to beholdH2O_Doc is a splendid one to beholdH2O_Doc is a splendid one to beholdH2O_Doc is a splendid one to beholdH2O_Doc is a splendid one to beholdH2O_Doc is a splendid one to beholdH2O_Doc is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike View Post
Joe Walmart would never be using this fluid. Its a specialized product that wouldn't even be in the hands of the average mechanic.
Don't be too literal. It seems to be based on safety and liability rather than regulating just for fun - I needed an (almost) plausible story for illustrative purposes (or porpoises in my case). I know squat about mechanical/industrial fluids (but if your goldfish needs a checkup, I'm your guy) so if I got some details wrong then it is certainly Mea culpa on me.

It all sounded curious enough to me that I wanted to understand why this all came about. Granted, it is more fun think peoples is just stoopit, but I thought there might be an underlying rationale (however ill conceived) that could explain some of this curious behavior.
H2O_Doc is offline   Reply With Quote