View Single Post
Old 08-16-2013, 07:39 PM   #20 (permalink)
metthem
Base Member

Drives: 2013 370 Sport Coupe
metthem is a glorious beacon of lightmetthem is a glorious beacon of lightmetthem is a glorious beacon of lightmetthem is a glorious beacon of lightmetthem is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Business Kat View Post
You had the grinding problem too? Mine wouldn't go into first sometimes, the shift to second was a chore, and third would grind. Not to mention the windows wouldn't roll up, the ipod would just cut out sometimes, and the audio information would get scrambled (just to name a few things).

I turned my car on today and it thinks that the handbrake is always engaged so it won't stop beeping at me while I drive. It'll be 5 days before the part comes in. I just have terrible luck with cars I guess...

I attached a picture of the night I bought my car. Obama just happen to be there
OMG it is Obama

A beeping handbrake is nothing compare to the problems the camaros have. My God, I love shifting this thing, and hated shifting the camaro; every shift had to be thought out from first to second or second to third. Yea, I miss that, NOT! Nor do I miss the creaky seat, or squeaking window.
This car feels oh so much tighter and precise. Throttle is so smooth, I never driven a stick shift so smoooth. And I dont have to worry about when the timing chains stretch
and every winter the radio screen would go hairwire, but that's normal. really?
metthem is offline   Reply With Quote