View Single Post
Old 08-16-2013, 02:22 PM   #142 (permalink)
Huck
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Pantydropper machine
Huck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond repute

Well I finished my grill insert project last night. It came out pretty good I think, I could have spend *a little* more time on the cutting to get it absolutely perfect, but it's at about 95% perfect and I'm happy with it. Unless you get down there and really inspect the work, you'll never notice anything wrong. Also, one thing that's bothering me is that some of the screws I used to mount the mesh are showing when you're far away from the car. You can just barely see them and I don't like it. But I decided that I'm gonna get a CF fang cover, at least for now until I get an entirely different bumper or maybe the Top Secret rep from Carbon Signal that covers it all up anyway. So since I'll be covering it all up I don't have to worry about sanding the parts where I cut or repainting it which is nice. I took a few pics with my phone and a few with my camera, I'll post the better pics later on today when I get home from work.

Anyway, let me know what you think!

VLEDS | Evo-R | Moddiction | CF Hood Struts | F.I. CF CBE & LTH | Stillen CAI | NST Pulleys | UpRev | Z1 | M7 | Status | Forgestar | PSS | Whiteline | SPL | SPC | Kenwood | Zenclosure | Kicker | Alpine Type R

Last edited by Huck; 08-16-2013 at 02:37 PM.
Huck is offline   Reply With Quote