View Single Post
Old 08-16-2013, 08:54 AM   #18 (permalink)
Boomer370
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2011 - 370z - Manual
Boomer370 is just really niceBoomer370 is just really niceBoomer370 is just really niceBoomer370 is just really niceBoomer370 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by P's_Z View Post
Between waxes, do you suggest the Quik Wax or the Quik Detailer?
I used Quick Detailer in between waxes.

As for you question for Quick Wax.

Some quick Wax formulas are Hybrids of polishers and wax. make sure you read the label carefully as some have a higher compound polish mixed into them.

Quick Wax usually bonds well with your paint and lasts a little longer between washes. (That's all due to driving environment and conditions). It gives it a clean mirror finish.

Paste Wax (ie: Carnuba) will give your car a warm look, kinda like a wet look. very Deep. But it doesn't last as long.

So depending on schedule and how much time you have you can use whichever wax. Both protect your car, if you plan to wash your car all the time, Carnuba might be a way to go. If you are short on time and want to wash and go, use the Quick Waxes.

But for me, I usually like to clean and go, so I'll use a Quick Wax, then use a QD after then go.

But for times I totally spend time on the car, I'll use carnuba, then QD it for the best of both worlds.

Hope this helps.
Boomer370 is offline   Reply With Quote