View Single Post
Old 08-16-2013, 07:52 AM   #3591 (permalink)
2theextreme
RIP Tony :( (1969-2015)

Drives: '14 Mustang GT/CS
2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4a1mustang View Post
I can. That car was driveable a long time ago... but hasn't really been any time since. Have you ever been in it with the air compressor running to keep the leaky airbags full? Terrible. It was one of those things that was cool for a while, but it's good to move on to something more livable day-to-day, which is what I think Tony wanted.

Also, veeeeeeeeeeeeee aaayyyyyyyyyteee.
Steve nailed it. First the A/C went about three weeks before I traded it in. And the air ride was cool but it, too was dying. Every day it aired up in the driveway before leaving for work and when it was time to leave it had to air up again.
2theextreme is offline   Reply With Quote