View Single Post
Old 08-16-2013, 07:23 AM   #20 (permalink)
MyKindaGuise
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11' 370z Sprt M6
MyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by elperuano View Post
guise I'm still waiting for ur car to be fixed and then a real tune. What u got from EcuTek could have been achieved with Osiris. The numbers aren't screaming out yet that it's better than osiris. But still a sick build.
Im with you on that one but keep in mind a turbo the size of mine wont make huge numbers like the guys running the 6266 precisions. The fact im looking at 450whp on only 8lbs is ridiculous. The boost leak can be fixed in 5 seconds but John has been too busy to try and etune me.

Honestly just the fact John could get it running as well as he did WITH a boost leak(we could not find at the time ) should show enough for ecutek. I don't feel it would be as possible with uprev. Anyways the main reason to go ecutek is the upgrades. The fact that most of the tuners will remotely tune for the new features as they come out for no extra charge is awesome. Atleast I think that's the offer I saw being kicked around.
MyKindaGuise is offline   Reply With Quote