View Single Post
Old 08-15-2013, 11:51 PM   #18 (permalink)
Japanjay
Track Member

Drives: 09 Nissan 370z MB M6
Japanjay is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by elperuano View Post
guise I'm still waiting for ur car to be fixed and then a real tune. What u got from EcuTek could have been achieved with Osiris. The numbers aren't screaming out yet that it's better than osiris. But still a sick build.
The numbers will only scream as much as the engine will allow it. Not necessarily the tune that will inhibit that end. Haltech nor Motec will prevent an over boosted engine from popping its top if the internals cant hold it.... I mean people are arguing over $500 software. I could see if you were comparing either of the previous two I listed to the two being argued over, but really come on. Almost any decent software can put down respected numbers. If you are not chasing the tune and can lock it down then why does a name matter? Or better yet racing for a profession and that 10th of a second means the difference of a $5k payout vs. a $20k payout, who cares? Your **** is fast and has as a safe tune, that is all that matters. Pick which ever one you want that is available in you town and run with it, both work.
Japanjay is offline   Reply With Quote