View Single Post
Old 08-15-2013, 11:48 PM   #11 (permalink)
10MPlayer
Enthusiast Member

Drives: your mama wild.
10MPlayer has much to be proud of10MPlayer has much to be proud of10MPlayer has much to be proud of10MPlayer has much to be proud of10MPlayer has much to be proud of10MPlayer has much to be proud of10MPlayer has much to be proud of10MPlayer has much to be proud of10MPlayer has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 270slx View Post
My first post since buying my magnetic black 2012 roadster on June 21. This car has exceeded all of my expectations. So glad I bought this and not the BRZ I test drove! I've read detractors who say the car is noisy. Or it has a rough ride. Or it sounds "mechanical". Hey, it's a sportscar. If you want a quiet car with a plush ride, buy another boring sedan. The car is not noisy. The top does not rattle. The lining probably makes the top quieter than other rag tops. It doesn't have the exhaust note of a Shelby Cobra but so what? It's a solid car and the ride is smooth and comfortable IMO. It's fast. It's fun. It handles GREAT! It turns heads and when I'm driving it I feel like a hot shot. What's not to like?
Couldn't agree more. If you want smooth ride and quiet buy a Lexus or a Mercedes. Traditionally, sports cars were Spartan machines with little in the way of creature comforts but a whole lot of power and great handling. Compare the AC Cobra with a Z and the Z looks like a luxury car.
10MPlayer is offline   Reply With Quote