View Single Post
Old 08-15-2013, 03:10 PM   #9 (permalink)
TXSpeedDemon
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 370Z, 03 MSP, R8 v10
TXSpeedDemon has a reputation beyond reputeTXSpeedDemon has a reputation beyond reputeTXSpeedDemon has a reputation beyond reputeTXSpeedDemon has a reputation beyond reputeTXSpeedDemon has a reputation beyond reputeTXSpeedDemon has a reputation beyond reputeTXSpeedDemon has a reputation beyond reputeTXSpeedDemon has a reputation beyond reputeTXSpeedDemon has a reputation beyond reputeTXSpeedDemon has a reputation beyond reputeTXSpeedDemon has a reputation beyond repute

I have H&Rs and am very happy with them - both stance and performance. I daily drive my car and have had them on for about a week (maybe 50 miles). To me they ride quite a bit like the stock springs. Maybe a tiny bit more cushiony/bouncy while cruising on the highway (the bumps are still felt, but it's a softer bounce vs the jarring jolt previously felt). When pushing it in the twisties the ride is very tight and firm (I also have Hotchkis sways and installed SPL endlinks at the time of spring install).

I love the stance already and expect it to settle down a bit more as I put more miles on them. I've only scraped my exhaust when crawling over really high speed bumps, and just grazed the black lip under the front spoiler while normal driving into inclined parking lots. And my Greddy exhaust sits a lot lower than stock.

I'm on 19s with stretched 35 profile in the front and 30s in the back so you should sit about 1/2 inch higher off the ground if you run 20s without a stretch.

Like I said, I'm very happy with my choice and wouldn't switch (although I've never ridden on Swifts) unless I wanted coil overs to go even lower or to track the car often. But honestly I don't think you could go wrong with either choice.
TXSpeedDemon is offline   Reply With Quote