View Single Post
Old 08-15-2013, 09:40 AM   #8 (permalink)
NickTurnon
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 BS 7AT 370z
NickTurnon has much to be proud ofNickTurnon has much to be proud ofNickTurnon has much to be proud ofNickTurnon has much to be proud ofNickTurnon has much to be proud ofNickTurnon has much to be proud ofNickTurnon has much to be proud ofNickTurnon has much to be proud of
Send a message via Skype™ to NickTurnon

The interior on the new Chryslers & Dodges are VERY Nice. I cant say much about the longevity of them because they are too new. That being said, I loved the feel the of the Chrysler 300 srt-8. I previously owned a Charger R/T fully loaded and it was a great ride.

I don't think they compare AT ALL to the other cars listed though. You have to make the decision if you want to go foreign or stay domestic. That AMG is so sexy inside. Same with the S4.

The 435 will be the first year that they make those so it may not be the best idea in case of recalls or something bad happens? (Doubt BMW would make a crap car.)

The AMG is unique! & I am not even a fan of mercedes