Thread: 370Z's and E85?
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2013, 09:00 AM   #65 (permalink)
MyKindaGuise
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11' 370z Sprt M6
MyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TopgunZ View Post
I am bumping this thread as I never received a response to my last post in this a few months ago and hoping to get some feedback.

I am the new #006 on the list for the fast intentions twins and am looking at swapping my ID1000's and 340lph pump from my 350 to the 370. However, I am in Denver and we have a 17% loss of power here due to altitude.

I am looking to put down 525ish whp with E85 on the F.I. kit. Is this capable with what im throwing at it? I was hoping to avoid the frs since ive read threads where the 370 isnt so keen on that.
That's identical to my setup. E85 has a much higher burn rate especially on a turbo setup. Flow Calculator

Should be good for 500whp at 80% duty cycle.
MyKindaGuise is offline   Reply With Quote