View Single Post
Old 08-14-2013, 07:52 PM   #97 (permalink)
Mr.Squeeze
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 370z
Mr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by G37sHKS View Post
Haha I knew you were going to choose the 67 over 63

Im just curious about one thing, why did you got for GT30 instead of GTX2867? For the power you're having now can be easily achieved with GTX 28xx series

The only reason that i came up with is because of lower heat of intake and intercooler since youll run lower boost and that means lower temp..

Anyways. I went with GTX2863R turbos with 86AR housing.

Thank you bro,

I already had a good conversation with Mike today and went with 63 and payment sent waiting for paid invoice
Man don't remind me of my mistake on my turbo selection lol. At the time when I spoke to Sam about my goals is the reason I picked the GT3071 with .64 A/R housing. I know now that it was a mistake and I should of at least went with .86 same turbo or GTX2867 with .86 housings.

The GTX283 .86 not a bad choice,