View Single Post
Old 08-14-2013, 06:49 PM   #2122 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackcherry20 View Post
i thought we talked about this and decided we didn't like the new Q50 lines.
msbc- nono, it was more of a reference in power/sedan/class thing. i dont plan on buying a Q50 at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gurneyeagle View Post
ms. bc has spoken - the new Q50 is unworthy.
That is all.
i dont know why it comes with 19" hubcaps, mr.gurney. oh those are "sport" wheels?! lol i completely agree.

honestly infiniti was a one hit wonder with the G35C.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post

You have to get the coupe model, and you get different gear ratios, too I was actually surprised that the 6MT was now standard in the lower models. Used to be a 5MT in the lower models and the 6MT was only available in the highest EX-L. I'm glad to see the 6 speed, but <200 hp is unbearable (excluding of course the Juke Nismo ). The EX-L is a considerable jump in power and torque. We would have considered one if it didn't cost more than we paid for the Z. My wife, being completely awesome, said we would buy a second Z before we did that we can't afford the maintenance on another Z :'(
lol @ buying 2nd Z that is awesome. but yah, if these Z's break they aren't cheap to fix.

no coupes for me for now, i like where my G and Z are. im thinking about swapping wheels on my G once more before im done.

but that accord coupe looks pretty decent. it has an old fart solara kinda butt which i dont like.

i am looking to replace the AT Fit that my wife uses maybe next year. she carries a lot of computers so the accord won't work for her anyway. not sure wat im going to get yet. it wont be a prius for sure. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintsize725 View Post
Got my track decal. Guy is located in Austin, go figure.
nice any ?