View Single Post
Old 08-14-2013, 06:23 PM   #1 (permalink)
tiger123
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 AT Tour/Sport/Nav
tiger123 has much to be proud oftiger123 has much to be proud oftiger123 has much to be proud oftiger123 has much to be proud oftiger123 has much to be proud oftiger123 has much to be proud oftiger123 has much to be proud oftiger123 has much to be proud oftiger123 has much to be proud oftiger123 has much to be proud of
Default My Initial Impressions of EcuTek/Dynotronics

Received my ProECU Kit last week from Dynotronics. Currently on my 2nd adjusted file into my ECU. My impressions so far as follows.

1. The improvements so far have been extremely satisfactory. I am enjoying my Z more than ever. My hat is off to Joe at Dynotronics for making such huge changes so early.

2. So far many parameters have been adjusted which result in much improved throttle response, car is more responsive in general, and power seems to generate with less effort than before. Not to mention, the increase in HP and Torque is very nice indeed. The car just feels/behaves better overall. Again, very pleased with the results so far. This only after two adjustments.

3. Looking forward to each and every update as the car's tuning continues to evolve.

4. Joe at Dynotronics is Grade A type Professional all the way. He has taken the time to answer all my questions. I have had several and I know he is extremely busy. He always takes the time to fully answer anything I have thrown at him. Although the 370Z platform for EcuTek is relatively new, he has been tuning vehicles and in the business for over 20 years. I feel very comfortable and confident placing the tuning of my precious Z in the hands of such a professional.

According to Joe, EcuTek is planning on releasing many special features in the weeks/months to come. I am excited to be a part of this and look forward to the below as a start:

A. Map Swithcing
B. ECU Based Traction Control
C. Launch Control

I have been told all of these will be coming. I believe Joe and EcuTek will deliver on their promises.

Highly recommend EcuTek and especially Joe at Dynotronics. If you can afford this, do it. You and your Z will be very happy.