View Single Post
Old 08-14-2013, 04:35 PM   #9 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZMan8 View Post
GL finding a buyer. Lots of people having babies right now.

I will need to buy a new DD soon. So far I'm all over the place with my choices. I can either do cheap hatch (15-20K) vs nice midsize/fun (20-25k). I'm leaning toward cheap hatch just because I don't need too nice of a car. Nice car means I'll baby it and then I have nothing to drive
hey thanks, mr.zman. yah, i just put the ad up yesterday so we'll wait and see. my wife's been asking around her friends if they knew someone expecting, but most of them already bought one.

cheap hatch... you know wat i recommend for cheap hatches. it really fits the bill when it comes to reliability, cargo space, rear passenger foot well and space, and pretty fun to drive (if MT). the AT sucksarse imho.

im keeping mine until my older kid is old enough to drive. he can have my fit...and learn MT at the same time.