Thread: [For Sale] H&R Springs Front and Rear
View Single Post
Old 08-14-2013, 04:26 PM   #15 (permalink)
TXSpeedDemon
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 370Z, 03 MSP, R8 v10
TXSpeedDemon has a reputation beyond reputeTXSpeedDemon has a reputation beyond reputeTXSpeedDemon has a reputation beyond reputeTXSpeedDemon has a reputation beyond reputeTXSpeedDemon has a reputation beyond reputeTXSpeedDemon has a reputation beyond reputeTXSpeedDemon has a reputation beyond reputeTXSpeedDemon has a reputation beyond reputeTXSpeedDemon has a reputation beyond reputeTXSpeedDemon has a reputation beyond reputeTXSpeedDemon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zbrah View Post
How much do these lower? Your drop is considerably more than swifts.
H&Rs are quoted at 1.3" Front, 1" Rear
Swifts Spec R are quoted at 1.2" Front, 1" Rear

I agree the H&Rs do look lower. Mine look even lower cause I have lower profile tires 35/30 vs the stock 40/35. With my tires and the stock springs i was already rubbing those two flaps in front of the front tires enough that I took them off. My rear looks like a bigger drop cause I have about 140lbs of stereo equipment and sound deadening material in the trunk.

I haven't had mine on long (maybe 50 miles) so they'll prob settle down a bit lower than in my pic. I don't think they are too bouncy. They ride very similar to the stock springs. Maybe a bit softer cruising on the highway and a bit stiffer in the twists. I also had my end links replaced at the same time so that may have effected things as well.

I'm really happy with my purchase. Like the ride and love the look. I've never ridden on Swift springs but don't think I'll ever change to anything other than coil overs if I ever want to go lower.
TXSpeedDemon is offline   Reply With Quote