View Single Post
Old 10-19-2009, 08:30 PM   #12 (permalink)
spearfish25
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: to work
spearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to spearfish25

I had a guy cut me off, stop in front of my car on a highway off ramp, and come up to my window threatening me after I honked at him for cutting me off on the highway. Calling the cops didn't do anything, but my father-in-law is a cop and ran a check on him. Turns out he was one bad dude and was arrested 13 times for burglary and drug dealing. Moral of the story is to swallow our pride when faced with 'crazies' on the streets and just let them be crazy without us teaching them a lesson. You never know who you're honking at, blocking, passing or otherwise interacting with.

Bummer about the Z though. Getting a little curb rash had me pissed for a few days. I bet seeing your car bruised eats you up.

Last edited by spearfish25; 10-19-2009 at 08:34 PM.
spearfish25 is offline   Reply With Quote