View Single Post
Old 08-14-2013, 10:14 AM   #31 (permalink)
ElVee
Track Member

Drives: 13 370z 7at t+s grey
ElVee has a reputation beyond reputeElVee has a reputation beyond reputeElVee has a reputation beyond reputeElVee has a reputation beyond reputeElVee has a reputation beyond reputeElVee has a reputation beyond reputeElVee has a reputation beyond reputeElVee has a reputation beyond reputeElVee has a reputation beyond reputeElVee has a reputation beyond reputeElVee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fonzo179 View Post
I wasn't trying to make it sound as though I target drivers just to be a jerk. My wording will be my undoing on this. I was referring to myself being a patient, considerate driver in response to seeing other individuals in the area. I have ZERO motivation to help drivers whom tailgate and aggressively/impatiently try to bogard their way around the road without consideration of others.

It gives me a feeling of accomplishment when I can let someone into the lane of traffic, or let bicycles cross the street, or allow someone time/space to enter/exit the parking lot. My "crusade" is not one out of hatred or anger. But one out of kindness. I guess having to walk around on foot during undergrad, and driving that Galant during grad school made me think, "why cant drivers be more caring?" So now I practice what I preach.

But hey, to each their own, man.
Yup, basically this. We'd get along.
ElVee is offline   Reply With Quote