View Single Post
Old 08-14-2013, 10:13 AM   #1 (permalink)
Joepro
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Company car
Joepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond repute
Default Tuned at R/T tuning- READ THIS

For anyone in the east coast area or Philly, if you do not know the guys at RT, you are missing out. This is the second car I have had tuned there, not only with great results, but more importantly my vehicle was handled by a group of professionals. I drove 4 hours one way to get to RT, and have so now twice. Vince is the primary Nissan tuner, and does a fantastic job. I was there for quite some time (I was late- drove through a monsoon yesterday) and as always I like to commend those who perform business in the proper fashion. While I most likely did not present myself well when I arrived, I had awaken at 5 am and drove over 4 hours, half of which through a monsoon rain storm, I was tired and not in the right frame of mind, for that I apologize, I was not myself. I pay attention to things most do not, so I would like to share my experience.
Everyone was kind and genuine, and I listened to James in the speed shop/ lounge and he represents the company well. He talked to all the customers that came through the door and on the phone with the utmost courtesy and professionalism, regardless if they were buying parts or not. I respect this, he was not pushy, but he was kind and informative, I have talked to far too many “sales” personnel who get angry and or frustrated with educating customers. From the outside looking in, he is an excellent representation of this company, as are the others, but with the separated offices now, I had the pleasure of overhearing James acquire parts, dispatch parts to the techs, inventory received parts and give price quotes, etc. The actual shop is small, but it is well organized and quite clean, this means a lot to me, and most people overlook this, I cannot stand a shop that looks like a junk yard. I also watched one of their techs put a borla exhaust on a new camaro ss with the utmost care and precision, and spent time with the customer under the car, as well as taking time to clean the exhaust and make sure the tips were properly aligned. They gave their customer options, and discussed issues and solutions, which does not happen often enough in our business world. Erik, Vince, James, and everyone I talked to there (my apologies if I missed your name) were all down to earth, and you could see they enjoy what they are doing, which is a great motivator.
For those who do not know, I work in the automotive business, not in the aftermarket or performance sector, but as a Honda Service Advisor for Smail Honda Village in Greensburg, PA. I have countless training experience from Honda, and as of last year I now hold an MBA and MSIS masters degrees (no this is not a horn tooting session, I am still a regular guy with an average job, and yes, you will find grammar mistakes through this, thanks, I know) but I feel I have a grasp on customer service and what it takes to run a business, of which R/T is doing well as evident by their growth. Keep it up and thank you to the staff for yet again making me a satisfied customer.

Now for the good stuff!