View Single Post
Old 08-14-2013, 08:58 AM   #2042 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gurneyeagle View Post
Thank you ms. bc!

Work has returned to somewhat normal levels where it's not a 16 hour/day, seven day/week grind. The pace won't really pick-up again until after Jan 1.

Looking forward to a vacation to the Grand Canyon, Sedona, and Arches National Park in a few weeks! Mrs. Gurney has us set-up for a big tour by Disney that the reviews say is fantastic. Looking forward to it and counting down the days already.
Hey Mike! Glad things are winding down in your office. Hope you actually do get a break until Jan 1. I know when Melody was in public accounting, the Oct 15 extension deadline was almost as crazy as the Apr 15 deadline. Sounds like you've got some excellent vacationing ahead of you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haboob View Post

Half day today!
Man, I wish I could enjoy hot dogs and beer at a ballpark when I'm supposed to be working Have fun BoobZ!

Quote:
Originally Posted by XiP View Post

is anybody here able to hear 15000?
Yup... nothing past that though. Seems like I'm right on par for my age

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |