View Single Post
Old 08-13-2013, 10:11 PM   #11 (permalink)
WhiteSpeed
Base Member

Drives: 1973 Datsun 240Z
WhiteSpeed is on a distinguished road

Only a few more days left to pre-register for Z-Fest 2013! As we have been doing for the past 19 years, this is a celebration of the Z Car world renowned legacy that now spans back greater than 40 years. It's thanks to that legacy that an outstanding car like the 370Z was possible. The 240Z took the automotive world by storm when it was introduced in 1969, and the Nissan Z has continued to set the benchmark for affordable sports cars ever since. So come out to Z-Fest to enjoy ALL Z Cars, from the original 240Z to the latest 370Z and meet fellow Z Car enthusiasts from across Ontario and even the US.

This year, Z-Fest is also a celebration of the 20th anniversary of the Ontario Z Car Club, the largest and longest lasting Z Car enthusiast club in Canada! I've had the good fortune of being a member for almost all of those 20 years, and I've made so many great friends along the way, from 240Z owners to 370Z owners, and every generation in between. It's a testament to the qualities of the members and the cars that bring them together that OZC continues to thrive after 20 years!

I'm looking forward to seeing a great selection of 370's at Z-Fest this year!

Don't forget to like us on facebook:https://www.facebook.com/OntarioZCar?fref=ts

Nigel
OZC President
WhiteSpeed is offline   Reply With Quote