View Single Post
Old 08-13-2013, 09:51 PM   #6 (permalink)
SouthArk370Z
Premium Member

Drives: 2014 Challenger
SouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyyankfan View Post
I usually follow the premium services as well. It's just that my money is a bit tight after just upgrading my exhaust recently. Now that I don't have as many mods done as you, I'm not sure how much that would affect the lifetime of those drive belts. How much did they charge you for replacing drive belts if you don't mind me asking?
Changes to the exhaust should have zero effect on belt life. You're being overly cautious. Unless you find some damage to the belt, you should be able to get at least 50k miles out of it. 75-100k is not uncommon for most cars nowadays. Not a big deal if finances require you to wait another 10-20k miles. Do a good inspection of the belt and if you find no damage ...