View Single Post
Old 01-26-2009, 07:43 PM   #34 (permalink)
Crash
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 02 Corvette Z06
Crash has a reputation beyond reputeCrash has a reputation beyond reputeCrash has a reputation beyond reputeCrash has a reputation beyond reputeCrash has a reputation beyond reputeCrash has a reputation beyond reputeCrash has a reputation beyond reputeCrash has a reputation beyond reputeCrash has a reputation beyond reputeCrash has a reputation beyond reputeCrash has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WUKILLABEEZ78 View Post
I agree with you about not having the back up camera. The 370Z uses the same navi/hard drive unit that I have in my G sedan so I don't know why it doesn't have the back up camera like the G does. I know Nissan is going to add a backup camera to it (I hear the JDM 370Z has it already) so I'm tempted to not get a 370Z until it's offered here.

The 370Z does have fog lights, they're found integrated in the headlight assembly (like on G sedans and other cars).
Nissan wants to set the Infiniti's apart enough to make a clear difference between them. So back up camera in the US market may not happen at all. I'm really angry about that, though, since the back end on the Z is going to be a little hard to judge.