View Single Post
Old 01-26-2009, 07:40 PM   #32 (permalink)
WUKILLABEEZ78
Base Member

Drives: 08 Infiniti G Sedan
WUKILLABEEZ78 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pushing_Tin View Post
Here are my complaints:

No heated mirrors, WTF is that about? Where I live it's foggy most of the winter and this is a huge safety issue.

No interior fuel release, not a big deal to most but here in Orygun we're too stupid to pump our own gas, so we hire people even dumber to do it for us. Now I have to get out of the car every time to open the fuel door.

No interior trunk release. Why?

Blind spots are terrible and dangerous.

No back up camera. Hello this is a $40k car in the year 2009.

The fuel gauge area/info center is dumb and looks out of place.

When you have your high beams on the little blue light in the dash is very bright and distracting. And it does not dim with the rest of the panel. Why?

No fog lights.

It seems like there should be a bit more sound insulation in the rear near the tires as you get a lot of road noise and other noises from debris in the wheel wells.

These are mostly minor gripes. The car is fantastic to look at and drive. The navi is great as well. The Bose system is just fine for me. I buy new cars every 2 years or so, so I've had many, and I've never had one that was perfect, there were always a few things that drove me crazy, and this car is no exception.
I agree with you about not having the back up camera. The 370Z uses the same navi/hard drive unit that I have in my G sedan so I don't know why it doesn't have the back up camera like the G does. I know Nissan is going to add a backup camera to it (I hear the JDM 370Z has it already) so I'm tempted to not get a 370Z until it's offered here.

The 370Z does have fog lights, they're found integrated in the headlight assembly (like on G sedans and other cars).