View Single Post
Old 10-19-2009, 06:33 PM   #1 (permalink)
bullitt5897
Premium Member

Drives: Twin Turbo Z34
bullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond repute
Angry BULLITT5897's Z got a bruised BUTT!

Yes you guessed it! its another 370z that got rear ended!!! Just like simota this A**HOLE Ran away!!!

So here is what happened and I will provide illustrations later

for you Georgia people I was getting on to Peachtree Industrial Blvd (which is a divided highway) from Jimmy Carter Blvd at around 5:30PM (thats right heavy as hell traffic). So I merge onto PIB from the Jimmy Carter access road. but before this the light at Jimmy Carter was on the fritz and everyone was treating it like a 4 way stop. Well there was a Chevy Avalanche in front of me and we both get on the access rd which is a 2 lane that converges into 1 lane and then merges onto PIB. Well within the first 50ft I pass the avalanche on the right (note this is a long access rd) and there is no one in front of me except traffic on PIB. So I merge into traffic and move down the road.

Well here comes MR. Big Bad Avalanche all ticked off that he was passed on a 2 lane access ramp. The avalanche blows the ramp and starts to head down the emergency lane trying to find a gap in traffic. However, Everyone pissed at him for doing this would not let him in and I figured for being a complete d!ck he can go behind and wait in line like the rest of us. Ohhhh this infuriates the Avalanche driver and he starts going bizzerk on the Horn i mean it could have an opera how much he was hitting the horn at me and charging my car's butt. So the car in front of me pulls away pretty quickly and taps their brakes to slow down I follow suit yet MR. Big Bad Avalanche thinks he is going to prove a point and as I release my brakes he hits the gas hard!!! Well I immediately pull over and expect him to follow suit but noooooooo MR. Big Bad Avalanche decides to pull up next to me and try to argue that I am some a**hole and that I did that crap on purpose and "blah blah blah curse words and names thrown my way" and he speeds off!!! the MotherF*cker Speeds off! so I frantically memorize his tag and grab a pen and some paper to write it down. I call 911 and tell them what happened and about 20-30min later a cop meets me in the parking lot just a block down the road.

So after giving my story of the hit in run they put out a BOLO and assigned me an investigator. so I will keep you guys updated on the progress and the results!

Damage: as far as I can tell there will need to be a new bumper and possible a new exhaust as it rattles a lil inside and it is bent inward a tad instead of flush like it was before the accident.

I have pics that I will post later going to dinner now.

I am going to get this SOB and make him pay out the A**! Simota I feel your pain bro!
Shop Cars: 2013 318whp Nismo VspecII 370z *SOLD*, 2009 1000hp+ 93oct 4.0L TT 370z Fast Intentions STAGE 4 #054
bullitt5897 is offline   Reply With Quote